Friday, July 08, 2005

Friday Random Ten (8 July 2005)

I Want Iraq Edition

Get it? It's a play off Twisted Sister . . . never mind.

So I'm only medium influenced by "Hair Bands" according to this survey. I guess I don't really wanna rock. I only kinda wanna rock. But I agree with Orac: where the hell are the Clash?



Your Taste in Music:


90's Alternative: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
Punk: Highest Influence
Ska: Highest Influence
90's Rock: High Influence
80's Alternative: Medium Influence
Alternative Rock: Medium Influence
Hair Bands: Medium Influence
80's Pop: Low Influence
80's Rock: Low Influence
90's Hip Hop: Low Influence
90's Pop: Low Influence
Adult Alternative: Low Influence
Gangsta Rap: Low Influence
Hip Hop: Low Influence
Old School Hip Hop: Low Influence




Maybe now the Friday Random Ten will make more sense to you (and boy is it diverse!):
  1. Moby - South Side
  2. AFI - Advances in Modern Technology
  3. Republica - Ready to Go
  4. No Use For A Name - A Postcard Would Be Nice
  5. Bruce Springstein - Ghost of Tom Joad
  6. Tilt - Unlucky Lounge
  7. Allman Brothers - Jessice
  8. Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
  9. My Chemical Romance - You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
  10. Jurassic 5 - The Game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home