Friday, December 16, 2005

Weekly Random Ten (16 December 2005)

Odds and Ends Edition

Alright, so it's been a couple of weeks since the last evolgen Weekly Random Ten. I'm sorry. Really, I am. I know how much none of you look forward to reading this warn out staple of my humble blog. It's also been a while since I published my most recent entry in the Detecting Natural Selection series. I hope to have the next post (on phylogenetics and relative rates) up soon (once I write it). I promise. Really, I do.

As for the post I promised on William Harris's talk, well, that's not gonna happen. Maybe I'll post what I've got written (about half of it), but I can't motivate myself to write any more about that intellectually vacuous drivel like some people. The same goes for he who shall not be named (aka, John Davison . . . oops, I guess I named him), who now has his own blog -- which I refuse to visit or link to (you can find it yourself if you need to see it, just search "I know nothing about chromosomal rearrangements and evolution").

Winter's almost here, though, judging by the recent snow/ice storm, I'd say it's already here. Don't forget to support our troops in the War on Christmas. I'm gonna wear my Cross-Buster t-shirt along with a Santa cap (y'know, cause the juxtaposition is such irony, and irony is so cool) while listening to this week's evolgen Random Ten.
  1. Blood, Sweat & Tears - I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
  2. Foghat - Slow Ride
  3. Bouncing Souls - Say Anything
  4. AFI - Advances in Modern Technology
  5. Long Beach Dub Allstars - Grass Cloud
  6. Tilt - Past the Point
  7. Nena - 99 Luftballons
  8. Rancid - Stand Your Ground
  9. The Fraternity of Man - Don't Bogart Me
  10. Stealers Wheel - Stuck in the Middle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home